The Taunton Area Business Connections Group is the Largest Independent Business After Hours Meeting group in the area. We average about 50 attendees every month.
We are a monthly business after hours networking meeting which meets on the 2nd Wednesday of each month. Please visit us on Facebook!
You will find our format beneficial and very unique. Some of the benefits of our meeting include:
- We support a different local charity each month
- we donate a portion of our ticket sales and sponsorship sales as well as the entire house portion of a 50/50 Raffle to each month’s charity.
- Additionally the charity receives extensive marketing and promotion exposing them and their mission to our 600+ Facebook members.
- We meet at different hosted locations which are some of the coolest in the area.
- We have a very unique open and structured format to our meetings.
- 30-40 Minutes: Open Networking
- 40-60 Minutes: Sponsors, Charity, Host, & Coordinators speak for 3-4 minutes each
- Every Single attendee gets about 30 seconds to introduce themselves to the entire group.
- 30 Minutes: Open networking. Now that each attendee knows what all other attendees does, theirs now a better opportunity to identify people to definitely open a discussion with.
Please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com if you care to host our meeting or if you know a great local charity you would like us to consider supporting.